• New leading website.
• Maximise conversion of consumer visits to courses booked
• Develop the website for ease of navigation and a results oriented user experience
• Integration with in-house ‘booking’ system
• Workshops with client (senior management, head of marketing, IT managers) to refine the brief
• Manage the tender process to select the appropriate web agency
• Manage the project from beginning to end, including launch snagging
• Manage the interface between client IT systems and web designers
• Regular reporting and liaison with the client throughout the project
• Website delivered within budget
• Number of courses booked had an immediate uplift and increased from previous year
• Happy client that has referred us to other businesses
The client approached WTWS to manage the development of a new website. Although the client is a substantial regional business, on a technical side their internal resources required additional experience to manage the project, since this included complex integration with back-end course booking systems as well as front-end design and development. On a practical level, it was acknowledged that, with a project of this scale and business importance, their internal resources would be stretched and the new website, ongoing marketing or more likely both, would suffer for a period of perhaps 6 months which was not acceptable.
WTWS worked with the client to establish a clear brief and subsequently managed the tendering process to select the right web development company to ensure the project was delivered on time and on budget. Since we have managed and launched over a dozen websites in the last twelve months our experience was invaluable to the client. Not only in pitching process and the selection of the right partner, but managing the project through the many pitfalls that can arise during the development process. When done properly, websites are complex and highly resource intensive across multiple skill sets and departments.