• Fast, significant and sustainable growth
• Developing a competitive marketing strategy
• New business acquisition & customer retention (lifetime value)
• Competitor research, market proposition, feasibility studies
• Rebrand/repositioning, website, digital, direct marketing/customer relationship
• New Business, specifically: database creation & development; list targeting; cleanse, creation and project management of adaptable lead generation mail-piece; fulfilment; telemarketing; appointment setting
• Full analysis and reporting
• Overall 11% mailing to appointment conversion
• Over 50 face-to-face appointments generated
• 5 new projects already secured generating £2 million+ in first wave, with repeat orders and 3-year lifetime retained business projected to hit 5x multiple
The client is an established engineering company working in a specialist niche environmental construction industry sector. Having already achieved steady growth over a number of years that far exceeded industry averages, the client sought additional significant growth which necessitated a step-change in customer acquisition to drive the increase in revenue and profitability required.
WTWS was engaged to re-audit current activity and market proposition within the competitive landscape and subsequently deliver an enhanced marketing strategy which would support the business ambition for significant growth whilst also improving customer retention and lifetime value.
Through workshops with the client to fully understand their business and our independent research of the external marketplace, we recommended a re-positioning and re-branding of their business to better communicate the business & service offering they now provided. This included an overhaul of their existing website and digital communications to make their business proposition more compelling and effective at converting a higher percentage of web traffic into quality new business leads.
WTWS managed the implementation of the strategy and engaged upon an integrated long-term marketing initiative with a particular emphasis on a programme of specifically designed direct mail pieces to a segmented and targeted database. Supported by tiered contact strategies via email and telemarketing this proved so successful that further direct marketing campaigns were designed and delivered which has continued the momentum of the initial mail piece and in part led to the client winning three industry awards in 2017.